- Why choose Skyline Direct?
- Low cost: cheaper than most home collect lenders. See for yourself on Lenders Compared.
- Easy repayments: we can call at your home to collect repayments or by Debit Card payment on your chosen schedule.
- We’re transparent: You’ll know all the costs from the outset and there are no hidden fees with our service.
- You can trust us: We’re fully compliant with financial regulations from the Financial Conduct Authority and members of the CCTA.
- How much can I borrow?
First time customers can borrow as much as £500. If your repayments are regular, you’ll be able to borrow higher amounts on subsequent loans. Regular customers can borrow up to £1,000.
- Are there any hidden charges?
At Skyline Direct we keep things simple – we tell you the full cost of the loan upfront and there are no hidden fees or late payment charges. In fact, if you’re having genuine difficulty in meeting repayments we’ll help you with a plan to get back on track.
- How long does it take?
It can take only minutes to approve your loan in principle. Cash can be delivered to your door within days.
Your repayments begin 7 days after you receive your loan. You can choose to have one of our local agents call to collect or you can pay by debit card – it’s entirely up to you. We will also give you a handy payment book which will help keep track of your payments each week.
- Is it confidential?
We treat all our customers’ information confidentially. Skyline Direct adhere to the Data Protection Act, so your loan will only ever be discussed with you – not even close family and friends.
You should be aware however, that we are obliged to share some information with credit reference agencies.
- What if I have a bad credit rating?
We may still be able to help you even if you’ve been turned down for credit in the past. We’re often able to help people with a poor credit history. Skyline Direct offer loans to people who can show that they are in a position to meet repayments.
In some instances faithfully repaying a cash loan can help to restore your credit rating.